Skin challenge, accepted!
I took the Retexture and Renew challenge for 2 weeks with Palmer’s. The post Skin challenge, accepted! appeared first on The Cincinnati Herald.
Morgan Angelique Owens,
Chief Creative Beauty Consultant
I took the Retexture and Renew challenge for 2 weeks with Palmer’s. My upper arms have always been a pain point for me when it comes to the texture of my skin, when I saw Palmer’s had a retexture and renew lotion that helps with bumpy skin, I knew I had to try it. Over the past 2 weeks I’ve been incorporating this lotion into my skincare routine and I am loving the results!
I love that this lotion helps smoothes & softens rough, bumpy skin with powerful ingredients like cocoa butter, coconut oil and shea butter to exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth bumpy skin. I can definitely see improvement with my skin, and I look forward using it more to see my optimal results!
- Smoothes & Softens rough, bumpy skin with AHAs Lactic Acid and a natural blend of Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E
- 48-hour moisture
- Vegan Friendly-No animal ingredients or Testing
- Dermatologist Tested, Clinically proven results
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates
- America’s #1 Cocoa Butter Brand
- Perfect for areas prone to bumpiness such as upper arms, outer thighs or buttocks
Is this something you would try? You can pick this up at Target.
The post Skin challenge, accepted! appeared first on The Cincinnati Herald.